Joined NFA in June of 2016
Born and raised in San Antonio, Texas
Graduated from South San High School and attended Palo Alto College
Belinda has over 16 Years of experience in the Insurance Industry in assisting insurance advisors. She and her family are active member in the St. Clare Church community, she is a Youth Ministry Coordinator and a Choir member. Belinda and her husband David have a son and daughter attending college. She has a servants heart to eagerly help and strive for excellent customer service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- assisting clients and advisors with their program needs
- meeting with clients and advisors to help complete documentation and answer questions
- being a knowledgeable resource for both clients and advisors
- cross marketing other areas of the firm
- case management and client management
She is eager to help and always strives for customer service excellence.